Would you dare to order without strict quality control?
Have you encountered the following situation?
You ordered a batch of pipe fitting flanges. Will there be such problems after receiving the goods, for example, the thickness of the pipe fittings is not enough, and the flange bolt hole size is wrong? If the product is inspected before shipment, will these problems still occur?
Recently there is an order from Kenya, including ASME B16.5 flange, ASME B16.9 fitting and ASME B16.11 forged fitting, totally more than 100,000 USD. Here are some photos of products.
As a professional and responsible manufacturer, Hebei Haihao Group always do inspection before shipment to ensure product quality. According to customer requirements, we need to make the following preparations:
- Company certificate: Production License and ISO 9001 certificate
- Qualification certificate of non-destructive testing personnel
- Calibration certificate for measuring tools
- Inspection scope: visual inspection, dimensional inspectionand non-destructive testing (UT and RT)
- Inspection ratio: covering all items and specifications, the inspection ratio is at least 10%, and each specification is not less than one, as much as possible in two working days;
Here are some photos of inspection,such as MT,PT,UT,etc.
After the inspection,we can provide mill test certificate, heat treatment report, hard test report, non-destructive testing report and visual & dimensional inspection records. Now we can send the fully qualified product to the customer.
If your suppliers have so strict quality control, will you encounter those situations?